Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ren. Faire Fun!

I took Robby to his first Ren. Faire today!  It was good to pull my old Monika of Rosenguard persona out of the trunk...as I have not used it in nearly 12 years... not that I havent gone to Ren Faires in that long, just not as my Monika persona, but my Morria an Rath Giolla one instead.  Nice change of pace.  Robby loved the faire, got himself a pirate hat, and now he is looking into pirate fests and mountain man rendezvouses, he liked the Ren Faire so much. LOL! Now at least he gets why I wanted to dress up for it, and next time he will go as a pirate so all is good...


The Arizona Renaissance Festival is one of the largest I have ever been to!  Much lager than the now closed Newman College Ren Faire, or the Great Plains Renaissance Festival (still going on), that I grew up going to in Wichita, KS. At first it was over whelming, but then it was a blast.  So many ideas both for crafting and for writing... and they even have a Celtic Cross near the Celtic Crafts and Village life area.  Perfect!  All in all, it was a blast, and for sure something Robby and I shall add to our adventures, if not yearly then quiet often.

~ Morria

No comments:

Post a Comment