Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Goals - The "Bucket List"

As I was re-reading my older blogs, I rediscovered my Life Goals which I jotted down in my journal back when I graduated high school in 2001.  It was fun to see myself and my dreams for life back then, even more so... it has been amazing to see just how many I have already fulfilled without even planing!  Now that is an accomplishment, when one forgets what their own goals were, and yet still lives them out with out even trying...  ~_^


Goals for Morria's Life

New (as of 2014):
  • Never stop growing closer to God.
  • Live a more natural, sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle.
  • Uncluttered, dehoard, and empty baggage from home, life, and soul!
  • Rediscover biking, and go on bicycling trips!
  • Explore Thailand and/or India...
  • Settle down in New Mexico or Arizona!

Old (from 2001):
  • Find my journey-task or journey-tasks. (different ones for different phases of life)
  • Have and keep 5 close friends. (Working on this one... have 2 -3 long distance ones?)
  • Swim in the Ocean, if possible all 7 Seas...
  • Explore New Orleans more than once!
  • Explore Phoenix. (Currently living there!)
  • Explore Seattle, Portland, and Coos Bay!
  • Travel to ALL 50 states! (Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida left!)
  • See as much of the World outside the USA as possible. (Been to Canada and Mexico.)
  • Explore Ireland.  
  • Live a life of Love, Faith, and Kindness...
  • Live in such a way, that when I pass... many lives will have been forever change... even if I never know how I touched their hearts...

Accomplished (Unplanned and still got done!):
  • Graduate College somewhere. (Stratford - 2003, ISoM - 2007, Stratford - 2015?)
  • Be someones gypsy gal... maybe even their gypsy queen! (I am Robby's Gypsy Queen!)
  • Get Married. (To Robby, December 15, 2007!)
  • Journey Back to Dine Bikeyah (7 times, thus far!)
  • Swim acrossed a lake. (Lake Wildwood, Cornerstone Grounds 2008)
  • Explore Chicago. (Lived there 14 months, 2008/2009)
  • Learn to Drive a Car. (September 2009, Licensed!)
  • Go to Estes Park, CO. (2012)
  • Be a missionary some where for longer than two months? (Dine Bikeyah, 3 years)
~ Morria



No comments:

Post a Comment