Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year is Dawning! 2015!

A new year is upon us!  2015 has darkened our doors.  The old year of 2014 has passed, and the new year of 2015 has dawned.
May haps 2015 shall be brighter and more joyful than 2014 was?
Or may haps my way of looking at the trials that come my way, bidden and unbidden... has or will be be changing in 2015.  May be this is the year for new adventures and setting down the frame work to accomplish some big new dreams... mine and Robby's too.
Where ever it takes us, I know God goes with us!


New Year Goals - 2015


  • Stay settled for ALL of 2015 (not including road trips) - Don't let the wanderlust uproot us before Rob graduates!
  • Grow in God and be Engaged in His Word!
  • Eat more healthily - more Eco-friendly, Naturally, & Organically.
  • Let my walls down - Let myself be more of the free spirit that I caged inside!
  • Let go of "stuff" - Find new ways to remember that dont weight down the journey!
  • Re-learn to play my guitar!
  • Find a bike I adore and get back onto the road around town!
  • Start dancing again!  (Haven't really since 2007, and not a lot  since 2002...)


~ Morria



No comments:

Post a Comment