Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter and Fresh Start...

He is Risen!
His Risen, Indeed!
Jesus is Alive, 
And He Lives Forevermore! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I laid everything down again...  It is fitting, it is Easter Sunday after all... it is so freeing to lay everything down in His hands... and just relax in the One who lives forever!  
In this week of struggle, when I have confronted my doubts, my fears, and came to realize no mater what my issue, I cannot deny that which I have heard, that which I have seen, and that which I have touched; God has been blessing me.

First it was the gypsy coin necklace... which I have been hunting for since Chicago.  Then it was the ivory lace kimono/duster.  Then ham and green beans for Easter diner.  Then a floor lamp with 3 lights and a dvd holder that matches our other one...  Everything we needed and some I just wanted...  Daddy Father, God, has been showering me with love when I needed it the most.  I am so blessed and loved.  "Thank you for saving this wandering Gypsy Gal! Amen!"

~ Morria


No comments:

Post a Comment