Saturday, August 10, 2013

We Made It!

We got up early Friday Morning, and ate a heart meal of waffles thanks to the hot continental breakfast at our hotel. Then we pushed, and I mean pushed hard.  We stopped a few times to refill the gas and our bellies, but other than that we pushed.  From 9am Central time to 5am Mountian time the next day (today/Saturday) we were on the road.  We crashed on the warm, old brown carpet here at BABR to catch a quick nap before anyone was really up.  Then by 8am we were up and getting around for the memorial.


Why do we have to say "goodbye"?  Why do these things keep happening? Why does it seem I out live many who are even younger than I?  I mean, I am getting use to the thought I might not have my Merami much longer, but to lose someone who was just 17?  It sickens my heart, especially when it was to suicide.   Yet, I know how hard it can be.  When I was 16/17, I was facing death I thought... due to my "mystery" illness which to this day has no true name.  I myself thought of just ending it all a few times... years ago.  But to actually follow through... NO, I promise everyone, I will not even toy with that idea ever again, from this day forth... and thus honor my fallen brother's memory all the more.  Rest at peace in our Lord's arms little brother!

~ Morria

No comments:

Post a Comment