Sunday, November 4, 2012

On the road again...

Merami is having surgery come next week... Robby and I are heading out to go to Kansas to be with her, and then since we are closer maybe go to Colorado for around our 5th Wedding Anniversary.  It's also that our "landlady" told us to get out...  I dont know if it is the medicines for "her" back and neck surgery playing with her or not, but supposedly Robby and I are disowned yet again, and were asked not to return except to get our stuff.  If it is like before, give it a few weeks to a month, and she will forget that she told us that... still, it kills me inside to be called a witch who is poisoning Robby's mind... I have enough stress as is with my Merami most likely in her last stand, fighting against cancer...  So thankful our church Immanuel rescued us tonight with a hotel room...

"Please, Lord, have mercy on us!  Give us grace as we go... "

~ Morria

No comments:

Post a Comment