Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cold Car...

Brr...brrr...brr... I havent been this cold since we left Didean after the ice storm.  I am not sure if I will ever get warm again.  Let's just put it this way.  These gypsies need to find hotels that take cash, or at least a debit card...because sleeping in a car with frost in Indiana just isnt cutting it.  No place we stopped at in Louisville will take cash or debt.   And we havent seen anymore place to try yet... by next time I make this drive I will find at LEAST one that takes cash...sleeping bags, blankets and car seats just dont cut it...not with our back seat and trunk full of what little we still own...

So here I am sitting in an Indiana rest stop trying to warm up for a bit, before taking a nap for about an hour, so we can press on to the next rest stop for another hour. At least someone has free wifi near by...   Then we will drive on to mom and dads, and crash for a night and a day, before helping Dad get stuff together for Merami's surgery.

~ Morria

No comments:

Post a Comment