Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Companions missing...

Some thing is missing on the journey, some of those who have journeyed beside...  Not that all of them have passed, but some's journeys have taken out of each others lives.  Bev and I speak not as much.  Deirdrea and I e-mail.  Lynn and I have not spoken in nearly  15 years.  Matt has vanished.  Rayne and I message now and again.  Rebv and I text and talk now and then...  What has happened to the friends of old?  True, I have my beloved, Robby.  But my heart longs for more friends...
 
 Now as we begin  again in this new place... I wonder, shall I be able to connect with anyone?  Friendships do not come by me easy... and I do try...  "Lord, help me find so true friends for this leg of the journey..."

~ Morria



No comments:

Post a Comment