Sunday, October 5, 2008

A visit!

Merami and Daddy came to visit!  And they brought stuff!!!  I couldnt be happier.  I get to show Merami and Daddy around town... and now I have my Victorian wardrobe to store stuff in too!  Yeah, yeah... I know, I am a gypsy goth gal who loves the open road and not much stuff... but this is my one furniture piece that I adore from my childhood.  I always longed to have it, and now that I am married it is mine.  LOL!  Merami and Daddy took well to the beach, though Daddy swears he will never ever ever come back to Chicago again.  He hates the big city and the traffic.  Not that I blame him, most parking places are at least $3 a day.  That is why Daddy brought me my bike, Meg, so that I can get around town and not worry about a car.



Now, they are headed back after spending Merami's 62nd birthday in Chicago site seeing.  I got to take her to all the best thrift stores, from Little Thai Town to Unique Thrift to Salvation Army, we hit them all!  I trust it was a good birthday for her.

~ Morria

No comments:

Post a Comment